Wednesday, December 14, 2011

One day left to register

Feeling a bit overwhelmed but excited about the fact that there are 20 TWENTY people who wanna run the 1/2!  Wowsa Yowsa!  So do me a favor, aright?  Remember
1 -  bring your own hydration coz our aid station is stationary & 10 k from itself.
2 - it is $5 & some canned goods & if you feel like sharing snacks - well do it! All proceeds go to local food bank - I don't take them home & stock my cupboards.
3 - the 1/2 distance is really 22 km.
4 - this is a groomed trail, with some hills (one big ol one) & it is open to the public, so most likely DOGS will be involved.
5 - THIS IS NOT A BOSTON QUALIFIER - bwah ha ah ha ha - ok, no one thought it was but I cracked myself up & it's late & I'm tired so there.
6.1 k - a lap around lake - hill first
10 k - 1 out & back to 5 k tree, hill last way
22.2 k - 2 laps with hill first, 1 out & back to 5k tree
42.2 k - 2 laps with hill first, 3 out & backs to 5k tree.
see you @ 8:30 to register unless you made other arrangements - you know who you are (well, so does anyone else if they look @ the October posting) (oooh big secret)







No comments:

Post a Comment